This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates, who applied for admission into Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil, for the 2022/2023 Academic Session and chose the University as First Choice are required to register.
ELIGIBILITY FOR REGISTRATION
- UTME candidates with score of 160 and above are eligible to register and attend the screening
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively are ONLY required to pay the screening fee and register online
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
- Visit KUST, Wudil Post-UTME registration portal https://applicationportal.kustwudil.edu.ng/applicant/register
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/Direct Entry Registration Number and type password of your choice.
- Make payment of Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2.000:00) only using Master/ Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A Level DJME, NCE result(s) or Diploma certificates or results
- Submit and print Post UTME/DE Registration Acknowledgment Slip.