Please remember to follow all of the guidelines on this page in order to submit your application for the scholarship.
The goal of Curtin University is to provide high-achieving students with the chance to follow their dreams and receive a top-notch education. Curtin invites qualified students with citizenship in any nation other than Australia through the Merit scholarship program.
Students who qualify will receive a 25% tuition discount for the first year of their scholarship.
Application Deadline: 15 October 2023.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Value of Awards: 25% off their first-year tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Science & Engineering: Science courses; Engineering courses; Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
- Applicants must be International, fee-paying, non-sponsored students of any nationality except Australian.
- Applicants must be commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses for the first time in 2023.
- Applicants must be commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program.
- Applicants need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
How to Apply:
- There is no separate scholarship application required.
- Students are invited to apply for the Curtin course through one of Curtin University’s registered education agents or apply directly to Curtin online.