Are you a fresh graduate seeking to launch your career in the booming SAP industry? If so, your launching pad might be the SAP Young Professionals Program 2023! This program, which is provided by SAP’s Digital Skills Center, offers a distinctive combination of certifications and training in soft skills to help you launch a successful career as a SAP Associate Consultant.
Review of the Program
The free, two-month SAP Young Professionals Program equips new graduates with the knowledge and credentials they need to launch careers as SAP Associate Consultants. In order to present program graduates to a variety of opportunities with SAP customers and partners, SAP works directly with them.
Position of a SAP Consultant
The two primary responsibilities of a SAP consultant are functional and technical. You will participate in the planning, design, implementation, operation, optimization, and upgrade stages of a S/4 HANA project as a consultant.
In order to ensure that our clients get the most out of their investment in SAP software and consulting services, you will, as a SAP Consultant, offer business process expertise, functional insights, and project advice. Through your investigative, analytical, consulting, coaching, knowledge transfer, and relationship-building activities, you’ll also endeavor to maintain high customer satisfaction and create clients who can serve as references.
Information on the certificate: RISE with SAP
Using a complete solution like RISE with SAP, businesses can alter mission-critical systems without taking any unnecessary risks to their bottom line. With integrated intelligent technologies like AI, machine learning, and sophisticated analytics, it is a full enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
RISE with SAP enables businesses to quickly manage business change, embrace new business models, coordinate internal and external resources, and take use of AI’s predictive capabilities.
Requirements for Candidates
To be eligible for the SAP Young Professionals Program, candidates must:
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or Engineering.
- Ideally, have graduated within the last three years with a GPA in the top quartile.
- Have the legal right to work in Nigeria.
- Be currently unemployed or employed in a part-time/non-permanent role unrelated to career aspirations.
- Have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel.
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Be fully available from 9 am – 6 pm from Monday – Friday throughout the two-month training period, commencing in mid-July 2023.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have a strong enough internet connection at home to participate in this program.
By participating in the SAP Young Professionals Program, you will:
- Begin your journey to become an SAP Consultant.
- Gain globally recognized associate-level SAP Certifications.
- Learn directly from SAP experts.
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies.
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications.
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem.
Please note, this program does not guarantee a job at the end of it.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Please ensure to share an English version of your resume while applying for this program. SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Careers@sap.com. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
In conclusion, the SAP Young Professionals Program is a unique opportunity to gain industry-specific knowledge and professional skills. It serves as a springboard for aspiring SAP Consultants to embark on a fulfilling career journey. Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity to become a part of the SAP community.