Please remember to follow all of the guidelines on this page in order to submit your application for the scholarship.
International students who wish to pursue a research higher degree at Flinders University are specifically encouraged to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Scholarships (International). The Scholarship includes both a stipend and overseas tuition fees.
The AGRTP Scholarship is given to those who have exceptional talent for conducting independent research. Academic merit, academic research preparation, research indicators, and performance are taken into consideration while awarding AGRTP Scholarships.
Application Deadline: August 4, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters, PhD & Research
Value of Award: $33,000
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Hons degree(this is a four year degree with a major research project in the final year)
- Applicants must have met the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
- Applicants must not hold an equivalent research higher degree qualification. Applications are only open to students commencing a research higher degree in Australia for the first time.
- Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
How to Apply: To apply for an AGRTPS and FIPRS, you will need to first submit an application for admission to a Higher Degree by research (PhD or Master of Arts by research) followed by an application for the International RHD Scholarship Group.
Leave a comment