Please remember to follow all of the guidelines on this page in order to submit your application for the scholarship.
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships provide gifted students from any of the Commonwealth nations the chance to get a degree while learning new skills, living abroad, and expanding their networks around the world.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars work to effect positive change and find solutions to the problems we all confront via academic collaboration and cross-cultural interchange, both in their home countries and those that host them. Scholars will actively participate in shaping the Commonwealth network’s future.
Application Deadline: 24th May 2023
Eligible Countries: Commonwealth countries
Value of Award: Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships offer a life-changing opportunity for cultural exchange and academic collaboration in unique environments across the globe
Award allowances include:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses (stipend) for the duration of the award
- Return economy flight
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research support grant (on request)
Duration of Programme: 2 years
Number of Awards: 9
- Applicants must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award.
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level.
- Applicants need to provide proof of English language ability if English is not your first language.
How to Apply: Before submitting an application, please review the available courses and entry requirements above – in addition to the application guidance. For more information, please read the FAQs.
If you already have a MyACU account, you can access the grant application form here.
If you do not already have a MyACU account, please ensure that you first register for an account here and then follow the instructions in the registration email to log in to the system before accessing the application form.
Leave a comment