The Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) is now accepting applications for its 2023 scholarship program. The NUTM Scholars Program (NSP) is a full-time, multidisciplinary postgraduate program in technology, entrepreneurship, and design. The Scholars will study and learn about management, leadership, entrepreneurial, and technology ideas throughout the curriculum.
Application Deadline: Open
Value of Award:
- Global faculty: Lectures and workshops delivered by leading faculty from Africa and beyond.
- Career Development: Robust Career Center along with placement support and workplace-ready toolkit consisting of coursework and industry sessions.
- TEDLab: Entrepreneurship capstone project to build a venture from scratch.
- Shadow a Leader: Full-time opportunity to shadow a senior leader and work on a company’s project through a six-week internship.
- Industry Mentorship: Guest lectures, workshops, and individual mentorship by eminent leaders and entrepreneurs.Immersion
- Programs: Activities geared at gaining exposure to international business, digitization, and culture.
Number of Awards: 29
- Applicant must have a recognized bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Must not be older than 35 years of age as of the date of application.
How to Apply: Interested applicants should visit the school portal to apply
For more information, visit https://nutmng.org/nutm-program/
Leave a comment