Please remember to follow all of the guidelines on this page in order to submit your application for the scholarship.
Students in the BSc and MSc programs at Obuda University are encouraged to apply if they are currently enrolled in the semester in which they are applying (and not in their last year).
- Stipendium Hungaricum/Scholarship for Christian Young People/Hungarian Diaspora Scholarship scholarship students
- Self-financing international students participating in English-language programs
The application’s main goal is to help the university recognize and reward the accomplishments of students who excel in their coursework, extracurricular pursuits, athletics, and cultural pursuits, as well as those who actively participate in volunteer work, student community initiatives, and the university’s globalization.
Application Deadline: 20 July, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Masters degree
Value of Award: HUF 60,000
Number of Awards: Varies
- Applicants have to enroll in the degree program at the university.
- Applicants must have a previous education certificate with relevant marks.
- Applicants must have to submit TOEFL, IELTS and other test results to demonstrate their proficiency in English.
How to Apply:
The International Education Office is located at Budapest Bécsi t 94-96 fsz. 35. You can submit your application materials in person between July 10 and July 20, 2023, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., or you can mail them to the same address in a sealed envelope with your name, Neptun code, and training clearly written on it.