Please remember to follow all of the guidelines on this page in order to submit your application for the scholarship.
Up to twenty (20) two-year scholarships for exceptional prospective international students are now being offered by the University of Insubria for the academic year 2023–2024 in order to honor students’ efforts and academic excellence.
Application Deadline: May 31st, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor or Master’s degree program
Value of Award: € 5.000,00 per year
Number of Awards: 20
- Be international students, as defined in item 2.
- Commit to regularly enroll, for the academic year 2023/24, in a Bachelor or Master degree program of the University of Insubria
- For undergraduate students) demonstrate a final qualification grade not less than the 75% of the maximum possible final grade in the country where the qualification has been awarded
- For candidates attending the final year of secondary school) demonstrate he/she belongs to the top 25% of his/her class by an official document issued by his/her school, such as a statement signed and stamped by his/her school, a reference letter, a class ranking certificate, etc.
- Be able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for study purpose in Italy (if requested by Italian laws).
- Have sufficient knowledge of the Italian language (B1) if they wish to enroll on a course taught in Italian.
How to Apply: Applications have to be submitted through the i-STUD online portal uninsubriaol.dirittoallostudio.it after having created a personal account on: https://uninsubria.esse3.cineca.it/AddressBook/ABStartProcessoRegAction.do
Leave a comment