Microsoft created the multi-year, multi-stakeholder Digital Skills Nigeria (DSN) partnership with the aim of strengthening the capacity of important government MDAs to provide sustainable, scalable reskilling and employment services that are in line with the regional labor markets.
The program’s main goal is to give young Nigerians between the ages of 16 and 35 access to training in digital skills, from basic literacy to advanced training.
Microsoft, The Federal Ministry of Communication and Digital Economy, Tech4Dev, and other business and public sector stakeholders collaborate to implement the DSN.
The DSN (Digital Skills Nigeria)
The program’s main goal is to give young Nigerians between the ages of 16 and 35 access to training in digital skills, from basic literacy to advanced training. Microsoft, the Federal Ministry of Communication and Digital Economy, Tech4Dev, and other business and public sector stakeholders worked together to implement the DSN.
Digital Skills Network Training
- Type Entrepreneurs
- Organisation Digital Skills Nigeria (DSN)
- Country to study Nigeria
- School to study –
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of DSN Digital Skills Training
- Institutional Strengthening: Build institutional capacity for federal MDAs to deliver on skilling and employability by increasing the technology competence of the civil service.
- Youth Employability Upskilling: Create a more employable youth population, reducing unemployment and underemployment across the country.
Requirements for DSN Digital Skills Training Qualification
1. The Digital Skills Nigeria Basic Digital Literacy
The Basic Digital Skilling component of the Digital Skill Nigeria program provides you with the opportunity to get an endorsed certificate for your Basic Digital Literacy competence.
- Learning Mode: Self-paced
- Required Learning Duration: 40 hours (Minimum)
- Work with computers
- Access information online
- Communication Online
- Participate Safely and Responsibly Online
- Create Digital Content
- Collaborate and Manage Content Digitally
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Excel.
2. Digital Skills Nigeria Advanced Certification
The Advanced certification component of the Digital Skills Nigeria program provides training and Industry recognized certification in the following specializations :
- Security Administrator (MS-500)
- Azure Data Scientist (DP-100)
- Azure Security Engineer (AZ-500)
- Azure Administrator (AZ-104)
- Azure DevOps Engineer (AZ-400)
- Power BI Data Analyst (PL-300)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Digital Skills Nigeria (DSN) on lsetf.ng to apply
For more details, visit DSN website